Mar 11, 2009

Dreaming in Blog-Code


I'm about due for a new blog entry. Here are some of the things I'm wanting to blog about, but don't have the time to really get into it. Maybe after things slow down in 30 years:

#. Blog subject (notes)

  1. Ultrasound images of Progeny (s/he's a lemon)

  2. Random Gospel Topic (earth life=Tinker Toys)

  3. No Line on the Horizon review (8/10 stars)

  4. Spoilers Gone Wild (I have a pic for Sorro)

  5. Utah Jazz (Midwest Division leader change invokes imagery of spawning salmon leap-frogging their way upstream)

  6. Politics & Me (I want an $8K tax credit!)

  7. New job (same company, new title--a lateral move)

  8. Technology (I love my GPS)

  9. One more thing that has completely slipped my mind (I'll post when I can remember)


1 comment:

Nat said...

Looking forward to the Tinker Toy metaphor!